Grub4dos Guide - Changelog
Version 1.4 (17th May 2009)
Version 1.3 (22nd April 2009)
Version 1.2 (18th February 2009)
Thanks to everyone who posted feedback on the Grub4dos Guide
thread at boot-land
- Updated guide for use with Grub4dos version 0.4.4 (build 2009-02-05).
- Added Load Via (Legacy) Grub and Load From Linux (kexec) to Installing Grub4dos section.
- Added Renaming grldr section.
- Added PXE Booting section.
- Added Adding (Help) Messages to Menu Entries to Configuration File Entries section.
- Added checkrange, checktime, dd, ls, tpm and uuid to Commands section.
- Amended find, geometry, initrd, makeactive, map, setvbe and write commands in Commands section.
- Removed testload from Commands section.
- Minor edits and spelling corrections throughout the guide.
Version 1.11 (3rd August 2008)
- Added additional Grub4dos download link to Download Links section.
Version 1.1 (18th July 2008)
- Added changelog section.
- Changed formatting in .chm version download.
The following corrections/changes were recommended by Grub4dos author tinybit
- Renamed Double Mapping section to Nested Mapping and added content regarding depth of nest.
- Added --mem switch to Memory Mapping section (win98.ima.gz example).
- Amended content in Memory Mapping section, regarding RAM usage when booting compressed images.