Bart's PE (Preinstalled Environment) - the ultimate boot disk. A bootable Windows CD-Rom (or DVD) created from either a Windows XP or Windows Server 2003 installation CD, similar to a Linux Live CD.
Add additional programs via plugin files.
- 7-Zip - Archive tool with support for compressing in .zip and .7z formats. Also supports decompressing most common formats.
- Everest - Hardware and software diagnostics and benchmarking tool from Lavalys. Includes support for scanning a remote Windows OS (via Paraglider's runscanner plugin) for software diagnostics.
- ImageX - Create and mount .wim files. A script is included as a wrapper for the command line tool Imagex.exe
- SDI - Create a BartPE based System Deployment Image (.sdi). Image loads into RAM before PE is booted. Includes post processing script.
- Speedtouch 330 USB Modem - Thompson Speedtouch 330 modem plugin, also requires AEC's Dialup Networking Support plugin.